A Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) is a photographer who has successfully completed our rigorous certification process. CPPs are able to demonstrate a broad photographic skill set and are proficient in more than one genre of photography though many choose to specialise in one.
Certification is designed to give you, the consumer, piece of mind when choosing a photographer. Our CPPs have proven track records and comply with all legal and business requirements. They are bound by our Codes of Conduct and Practice, and deliver quality services and products.
Our members nurture relationships with fellow professionals, clients and community and commit to continuous learning and improvement.
To become Certified, a Professional Photographer must:
- have been in continuous practice of professional photography for a minimum of two years.
- be able to provide evidence of an ABN and Public Liability Insurance with a minimum cover of $10m.
- maintain a Professional Online Presence.
- agree to have a portfolio of their work assessed by a panel of experienced photography judges.
- be committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- agree to uphold the PPAQ Code of Professional Conduct.
- argree to uphold the PPAQ Code of Ethics.
Look for the Logo.